Enjoy fantastic views of Port Lincoln and Boston Bay from our superbly located foreshore accommodation!
Bedrooms: 2 | Bathrooms: 2 | Sleeps: 6 | Size: Huge 148m2 | Upstairs Level 1
2 Bedroom Apartment Features
- Thoughtful fitout, with comfortable beds, cotton towelling and hotel quality linen.
- Master bedroom with king bed and ensuite.
- Second bedroom has queen and two single beds.
- Both bedrooms feature ample storage space with walk in robe or built in robe.
- Second bathroom with bath and shower, plus second separate toilet. Starter pack of Vive amenities.
- Spacious open plan living/dining area includes flat screen TV, Telstra TV Box with Netflix, and AM/FM Radio/iPod dock, large 8-seater dining table, comfortable 3 & 2.5 seater settees. Direct access to balcony with fabulous views from indoors and out.
- Front balcony features BBQ and outdoor setting. (Interconnecting balconies available when booking both apartments).
- Fully ducted heating / air-conditioning.
- Full kitchen includes gas oven/stove, microwave, full-sized fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Ample crockery, cutlery, glassware and cooking utensils. Caffitaly coffee pod machine and starter pack of pods.
- Private internal laundry includes front loader washing machine, tumble dryer, clothes rack, iron and ironing board.
- Private undercover car parking provided for 1 vehicle. Additional parking available on Tasman Terrace.
- Free unlimited high speed WIFI throughout apartment.
- Port Lincoln Foreshore Apartments are non-smoking rooms (indoors). Smoking is permitted on the balconies. A strict no party policy applies. Please read our terms and conditions for full details.
- Please see important things to consider below.
IMPORTANT: Before making your booking.
The safety and comfort of our guests is very important to us.
Please consider that both apartments are upstairs and may not be suitable for people with mobility issues. Also the loft bedroom in Apartment 2 is accessed via the second bedroom, which is generally fine for families, however at times can cause privacy issues for groups when sharing.
The loft is accessed via a staircase and is not suitable for very young children (safety gate provided) or the elderly/mobility impaired. Please hold the handrails when using staircases and ensure that appropriate lighting is switched on when accessing at night.
IMPORTANT: We strongly suggest that you book travel insurance to cover last minute cancellations, including those due to family illness, travel disruption, extreme weather or fire events, and other unforeseen circumstances. Our property is unable to refund in the event of last minute cancellations unless the room nights are fully re-booked.
Please contact the property manager if you have any further queries or concerns.