Enjoy fantastic views of Port Lincoln foreshore and Boston Bay from our superb foreshore accommodation!
Bedrooms: 3 | Bathrooms: 2 | Sleeps: 7 | Size: Huge 152m2 | Upstairs Level 1
3 Bedroom Apartment Features
- Quality modern fitout, with comfortable beds, plush towelling and luxurious linen.
- Master bedroom with king bed and spa ensuite.
- Second bedroom has queen and single bed.
- Third upstairs loft style bedroom with two single beds (accessed via the second bedroom, please see note below re important things to consider).
- All bedrooms feature ample storage space, with 1 and 2 containing walk in robes.
- Second bathroom with bath and shower, plus second separate toilet. Stylish Vive amenities.
- Spacious open plan living/dining area includes flat screen TV with DVD/CD player, and AM/FM Radio/iPod dock, large 8-seater dining table, comfortable 3 & 2.5 seater settees. Direct access to balcony with fabulous views from indoors and out.
- Front balcony features BBQ and outdoor setting. (Interconnecting balconies available when booking both apartments).
- Fully ducted heating / air-conditioning.
- Full kitchen includes gas oven/stove, microwave, full-sized fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Ample crockery, cutlery, glassware and cooking utensils.
- Private internal laundry includes front loader washing machine, tumble dryer, clothes rack, iron and ironing board.
- Private undercover car parking provided for 1 vehicle. Additional parking available on Tasman Terrace.
- Free WIFI.
- Porta-cot for small fee on request, complimentary highchair and stroller in room. Small selection of kids games & DVD’s.
- Option of early check-in, late check-out ($50 fee applies).
- Port Lincoln Foreshore Apartments are non-smoking rooms (indoors). Smoking is permitted on the balconies. A strict no party policy applies. Please read our terms and conditions for full details.
- Please see important things to consider below.
IMPORTANT things to consider prior to making your booking.
The safety and comfort of our guests is very important to us. Please consider that both apartments are upstairs and may not be suitable for people with mobility issues. The loft bedroom in apartment two is accessed via the second bedroom, which is generally fine for families, however at times can cause privacy issues for groups when sharing.
The loft is accessed via a staircase and is not suitable for very young children or the elderly/mobility impaired. Please hold the handrails when using staircases and ensure that appropriate lighting is switched on when accessing at night.
Please contact the property manager if you have any further queries or concerns.