Port Lincoln City
- For your complete marine adventures we recommend Adventure Bay Charters who offer a range of activities, Fred’s Marina Cruises, and glass bottom viewing of the Great White Shark. Peruse their website for fantastic group packages
- Extreme Kites and Paddle Board hire/tours
- Visit the Fresh Fish Place for all of your seafood needs, cooking school and tours
- Take a stroll along the foreshore
- Enjoy the wide range of shopping options
- Catch a show at the Nautilus Theatre or a movie at Youthoria
- Take the kids to the Port Lincoln Pool.
- Book a fishing charter
- Visit one of our many local Museums, Memorials, Parks and Gardens
Port Lincoln District
- Boston Island
- Glen Forest Tourist Park
- Port Lincoln Golf Club
- Koppio Smithy Museum
- Lincoln and Coffin Bay National Parks
- Mikkira Station and Koala Park
- Mt Dutton Bay Woolshed Museum
- Sleaford Bay and Sleaford Mere
- Tod Reservoir Museum and Picnic Area
- Whalers Way
- Winter Hill Lookout
Exploring the Eyre Peninsula Further?
Travelling in a group and looking for something truly unique? Try a week on breathtaking Flinders Island a short plane flight or boat ride from Elliston. Imagine a whole island to yourself!
Whatever your choice, Eyre Peninsula certainly won’t disappoint. Happy travelling!