Here’s some ideas for what to do while in Port Lincoln and the Eyre Peninsula in general. You can also check out the online Port Lincoln Visitor Guide or the Visit Port Lincoln Video snapshot by Missing Link Media. If you prefer contact Carissa for some personal advice!
Port Lincoln City
- For your complete marine adventures we recommend Adventure Bay Charters who offer a range of activities including Swim with the Sea Lions or Shark Cage Diving, Fred’s Marina Cruises, and glass bottom viewing of the Great White Shark. Peruse their website for fantastic group packages
- Extreme Kites and Paddle Board hire/tours
- Visit the Fresh Fish Place for all of your seafood needs, cooking school and tours
- Take a stroll along the foreshore
- Enjoy the wide range of shopping options
- Catch a show at the Nautilus Theatre or a movie at Youthoria
- Take the kids to the Port Lincoln Pool
- Book a fishing charter
- Visit one of our many local Museums, Memorials, Parks and Gardens
Port Lincoln District
- Boston Island
- Glen Forest Tourist Park
- Port Lincoln Golf Club
- Koppio Smithy Museum
- Lincoln and Coffin Bay National Parks
- Mikkira Station and Koala Park
- Mt Dutton Bay Woolshed Museum
- Sleaford Bay and Sleaford Mere
- Tod Reservoir Museum and Picnic Area
- Whalers Way
- Winter Hill Lookout
Exploring the Eyre Peninsula Further?
Travelling in a group and looking for something truly unique? Try a week on breathtaking Flinders Island a short plane flight or boat ride from Elliston. Imagine a whole island to yourself!
Or for something special further west treat yourself to absolute waterfront accommodation in Streaky Bay, at Doi’s Oceanfront Apartments. These modern, architecturally designed 2 bedroom 2 bathroom properties are beautifully appointed. The open plan living opens onto a private deck, boasting uninterrupted views of the bay!
Whatever your choice, Eyre Peninsula certainly won’t disappoint. Happy travelling!